I had mentioned that I was testing a pattern for Cathy - I've been plugging away at this for a few weeks now, and I just want to get it done! It's not a complicated pattern, but life got really busy for a bit, and then hubby was diagnosed with influenza which meant that I got to put my nursing skills to work for about 9 days. With some of the other craziness going on, I didn't pay enough attention to the instructions, and ended up making a goof that required ordering more of my feature fabric - and waiting for it to arrive. It finally came, and I'm on a roll again! The pattern is Geese Around the Tulip Patch, and here's my version (so far):
The pattern uses these 2 blocks for the body of the quilt:
I'm hoping to have all the blocks assembled by this weekend!
I'm linking up to Patchwork Times