The quilt is called "Crooked Furrows" - and even though I started off in class by cutting the triangles from right to left instead of left to right, it still ended up with crooked furrows, so it's all good!
I made the quilt a little larger than the class sample, but right now, I have no idea how big it is - I know that it's much larger than a typical lap quilt - it may even cover a twin-sized bed. I'll have to get those measurements done before it goes to it's new home...
Here it is:
I'm excited that Melissa and Shanna have decided to continue the "program" to encourage me and a few other quilters to complete Un-Finished Objects (UFO's) - it's obvious that I need it!