Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More new cards!



How can it be March 15th already? My days have been so busy lately, and yet, I can't really point to anything significant that I did... maybe because I've been spending whole days in the church library, inputting all of our resources onto a computer program. We're finally joining the 20th century!
I have had some sewing time, just don't have anything to post yet. I've stolen a few moments here and there to make a few cards though, and that's what you get to see today.
I'm hoping to send a box of things to the garage sale at my local scrapbooking store, so I've been going through magazines and assorted pictures of cards, trying to decide what to keep and what to sell. These 2 cards were from one of those magazines (can't remember which one) - they're both "Thinking of You" cards. I tend to send out a lot of these - they work for so many situations.
The little chipboard frame came from a sheet of frames that I got from Close to My Heart about 4 years ago - I never even opened the package, and was going to put them in the yard sale too, and then found this card.... so, the frames stay here for now!

2 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady, Jannette, time just flies here too. I like both of those cards, very nicely done!! THanks for sharing, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! Love the paper and the elements you added.I have some of those little frames too which I have yet to use. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete