Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another card from a few weeks ago...

Is anyone else's summer as crazy as mine has been? I figured that with a smallish garden (too wet this year) and no kids at home any more, I'd have a long, slow summer - with lots of time to accomplish all sorts of things....WRONG!!!
My garage door has 1 coat of paint on it, hoping to get the 2nd coat on sometime this week; I've managed to get a bit of sewing/quilting done (got the baby quilt all finished and delivered to DD#1 to give to the parents-to-be), and also did a bit of baking and canning for last week's fair in a nearby town (we don't have a local fair here any more).
I don't think I've even spent more than 3 hours all month making cards! I had a brief, energetic spurt, and managed to produce a few cards, but that's all. The worst part is, what has happened to all my wonderful free time?
But, before I get too philosophical (I don't want to lose all my readers!), I decided it must be time to post a card - and here it is! I've been working (slowly) at cleaning up my craft-room, and I came upon some half-finished cards and the elements to finish them, nicely tucked away in a plastic bag. So, a bit of time, some glue, mini brads, and a sentiment stamp or two, and I have another card to send to someone. Without further ado - I give you:

No comments:

Post a Comment