Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Late again...

I always seem to have good intentions...  and then LIFE happens!  Too many things happening, not enough time to deal with it all!
I did manage to keep up with my Quilty 365 project - I've finished 9 months!  That works out to 274 days (if my math is correct!) - so, I can make a commitment and keep it - sometimes better than others!  Making commitments isn't my problem, it's keeping them going!
I'm busy working away on a few quilty projects - don't have anything I can share just yet, but it's happening behind the scenes.  SO, I only have my Dancing Plus blocks to show right now.   Here are September's blocks:
So far, I haven't had to repeat a fabric - don't know if that's a good or a bad thing!, and I still have lots of stash to choose from.  The best quilty news in September was that I won a FQ bundle of fabric, so lots of new pretty pieces to choose from!  
I'm busy working on testing a pattern for a friend, and have a baby item or two on my knitting needles (all things that I need to blog about - SOON!), but that will have to wait for another day.  
I also finished the top that I blogged about in mid-September, but for some reason, I don't have a picture of it, so I'll have to work on that too.  
Stay tuned!
 Linking up to Quilting is More Fun Than Housework's  Oh Scrap post.

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for keeping up with Quilty 375. I had to drop out months ago :)

    Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to post pictures of your pattern testing. How is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plus quilts. I have yet to make one! Maybe someday!!

    ReplyDelete