Saturday, November 20, 2010

you've all been SO patient!


I'm sorry it's taken so long to post a new submission - I couldn't access my account for some reason. That said, I don't have a lot to show for that whole time. I have lots of quilt projects on the go, but not much completed. But wait! I do have a kids quilt that's almost done!
A friend posted a link to a you-tube video - it's for a 10-minute quilt block. It looked fun, and easy, so I took advantage of my local quilt shop's anniversary sale, picked up some fun kid's prints, and this is the result:
I might add a narrow border in the green fabric, and then the binding will be the same green.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jannette! What a great pattern with all those curvy edges! Nice colour combo! No one can ever accuse you of having idle hands, that's for sure! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show us your works in progress, too! I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete