Sunday, October 16, 2011

Project overload!

Okay, so most of the overload is because I haven't posted anything lately - sorry about that! Of course, I may just have to post every day for a bit....
It's probably time for a "card" post - and I haven't had a lot of time, or space, to make any new ones - until last night. I needed a birthday card for someone at church today, and I had a few parts pre-cut, so that's the way I went.
This card is cut long and skinny - a little untraditional, but that opens a few more design opportunities. I used a little piece of DP that I got at the summer sale at Up The Street scrapbooking, and I paired it with a few pieces of C/S - the colours are in the DP too. Add a flourish from a set I bought somewhere, once upon a time, stamped twice without re-inking in between, a Happy Birthday sentiment from Close To My Heart, finished off with a few brads, and we have a birthday card! Kind of pretty too, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment