Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November's project - FINISHED!

So here we are, November 27th, and my project is finished! 2 days ago already!  It just took me 2 days to get a picture of this gorgeous tote bag.  I really didn't have a recipient for it when I started the project, but that has changed.  Our son is bringing his girlfriend home to "meet the parents" - and she's coming here for the first time when we're planning to open our Christmas gifts.  That's going to work out really well, except that we started a tradition last year - we pulled the name of a family member, and have to make that person a gift.  I have a feeling that it may be a wee bit uncomfortable to see all of us opening our lovely hand-made gifts, and not have one to open yourself, so she'll be getting this tote.  She's currently attending university, so having a largish tote bag will hopefully come in handy.  I hope so anyway!
Now for the proof: 
I made the bottom boxy, so it will hopefully be a little more practical.  I hope she likes grey and yellow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's the perfect meet the parents gift!!!! Colours are awesome.

    ReplyDelete