Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 2014 wrap-up

So, it's Nov. 30th, and it's the last day of the month to record my progress, both knitting and sewing/quilting.
My "A Lovely Year of Finishes" project is done, but I finished it too late for my daughter's baby shower - so, I still have to give it to her, and I still can't share a pic of the completed project.  I will share a few "sneak peeks" though - and it will be gifted to her on Dec. 7th or 8th, so look for the final pics then.  The pics:
This is the bottom left corner - the project is a wall-hanging for the nursery; the 2nd pic is the top of the back - the corners have diagonal "pockets" for a small dowel, which is what the wall-hanging will actually hang from.
I also finished my Christmas gift project, so I can share that for my "On the Needles" report - the infinity scarf was already completed, but the matching mittens were still being knitted - thankfully, they're also done, so I can link that project up on Judy's site.  Here's what the finished set looks like:
I guess that means that I'm ready for December!

No comments:

Post a Comment