Monday, February 8, 2016

Design wall and Quilty 365 updates

I honestly planned to post something in the past few days - I had made progress on my quilt and a few days worth of Quilty 365 blocks...  and suddenly, it's Monday again!
Of course, that has given me a few extra days to work on my quilt, and I used them to my advantage.  I'm happy to say that the quilt top is done - unless I choose to put borders on it.  I still haven't decided what to do, but I'm leaning to adding 1 or two borders.  I'm happy with the size of it, but I think that borders will finish it off.  It's technically not on my "design wall" - I talked hubby into holding it for me.
The pattern is called "Friendship Stars".
These are my Quilty 365 blocks for Feb. 1-7.  There's a reason for the fabric that I chose daily - especially the monkey fabric at the very front.  I used some of that fabric to make a bib for the baby that my nephew and his wife were expecting - and we heard on Feb. 3rd that they'd had a baby boy, so I chose to use that fabric to celebrate their good news!


I'm hoping to share a new scrappy project with you tomorrow!  Now I'm off to link up to Judy's Design Wall post.

1 comment:

  1. Your friendship star looks good. It is the year of the Monkey!

    ReplyDelete