First off, Kat's charity Covered in Love is hosting a block drive once again - a very interesting textural 3-D block that she calls "Grandad's Shirt". She asked for blocks using black, grey and blue fabrics - and I managed to make 5 blocks:
Next up, while I had those fabrics out, I cut a few strips and squares to make more "Raspberry Kiss" blocks:
They aren't the most exciting colours, but when added to the rest of the blocks on my wall, they'll fit in quite nicely!
And finally, I got to work on the stack of blocks that have been piling up on my sewing table - these are for my 150 Canadian Women quilt. I'm still behind, but I've managed to get close to being caught up again: