Monday, December 26, 2011

BDSI update

Well, it's 9:30 p.m. here, and I've had a few hours to work on my Raven Stars quilt. I've finally assembled all of the half-square triangles that I need, and also the brown and white star points.
I was really hoping to have more of the full-size blocks assembled, but I'll have to leave that for another day. They should go together quickly now that I have all the separate units constructed. The proof:
I needed to do a bit of trimming on most of the blocks, so that slowed my progress just a bit - now that's mostly done, so I should be able to assemble a bunch of blocks before I hit the sack - have to wait for our son to get home first....

1 comment:

  1. I do not know how you do it all, Jannette!
    It is amazing, since I am not allowed to have another hobby......I come over here and admire yours!

    ReplyDelete