Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finally - a card!

Yes, I know - I haven't posted a card in quite a while, mostly because it's been a while since I've had time to make one!  But, as the saying goes, necessity is the mother of invention, and when I really need a card, I can scrounge together 15 or 20 minutes to make one.  I have a great collection of cards for all occasions pinned to a board on Pinterest, so it's usually pretty easy to pull a card together.  The funny thing is, it takes just about as long to make 4 cards as it does to make one, so why don't I just make four while I'm at it?  Usually,  it's because I'm making cards waayyy past midnight, and the thoughts of making even two just seems to make bedtime seem ever-so-far away....
So, a friend and her husband just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary, and I wanted to make a special card for them.  I'd seen this layout used on a card on someone's blog and I thought it would be perfect.  It really doesn't show up on the picture, but the word "Congratulations" is embossed in silver.
I hope they had a special day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment