Monday, August 17, 2015

August's progress so far...

If I recall correctly, I mentioned that I'd try to update my progress a few times if possible this month. Obviously, I'm not posting weekly, like I'd hoped to do, but this post will bring you up-to-date.
I had a lot of triangle blocks made for my Scrappy Mountain Majesties quilt, but they needed to be cut up and reassembled before being sewn into the blocks for the quilt.  I've been keeping busy with that, as well as cutting up fabrics for what felt like 5 or 6 additional scrap quilts (it's really only 2!), so I'm not as far along with the assembly of this quilt as I hoped to be at this point.  But, I do have the first 5 rows put together, so I'll show you that picture:
This is my second SMM quilt - the first one I made was all red and tan / beige, so I'm really enjoying this more colourful version!  And now I'd better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment