Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New cards....'cause I'm all out.....

I don't seem to have a lot of time for card-making lately, so my box is getting low in some categories - especially the "Thinking of You" kinds of cards. I have a few friends that are going through some tough times, mostly because of serious illness - and a "Get Well" card just isn't appropriate.
I took some time on Saturday evening to make a few - and here they are:
I used my Cuttlebug for both cards - to emboss some of the cardstock and also to cut the oval shapes. The white one went into a church mailslot, and the brighter one is going in the mail today.......

1 comment:

  1. Let me guess...you've been too busy quilting to make cards!? I like these...both so different. Love the squares in all different colours and embossed..nice look, I will have to try that. The other cards is softer and more calming, peaceful...perfect for letting someone know how much you care. And you, my friend, are one of the most caring people I know.

    ReplyDelete