Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wish I didn't need these...


It's a fact of life that people that we know and love will eventually pass away. It just seems like that has happened far too often this past week...
I struggle making sympathy cards - I often don't know what to say, and a big hug communicates far more that a card can. Sometimes a hug is too difficult to deliver in person though, and then a card has to do the job.
This is one that I've made a few times - using a pretty piece of DP helps a lot! Then it's easy to make the card, choosing C/S from the colours in the paper. An SU punch, a Couture Creations embossing folder, some Nesties, a sentiment from SU and the card almost makes itself!
Now I'm off to find my address book...

1 comment:

  1. It is not an easy task. But it is enough to know that you have been thought of. You are right this would be like a Hug in the mail. Well done!

    ReplyDelete