Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Saturday's sewing and a card!

I know, I'm a few days late, but, better late than never, right?  I worked on my second set of rainbow scrap blocks, in April's colour, which is purple.  These are my Kickin' Stash blocks, and yes, I found the fabrics that I mislaid last week - hooray!  I'm not going to make you beg - here's the picture:
I'm starting to get excited about my finished quilt!  Angela has chosen some really great colours so far, and I can't wait to see what the final product will look like!
Then, as if I hadn't done enough work on Saturday ;-), I also took a few minutes (okay, half an hour!) to make this birthday card for my aunt.  Two different embossed panels, some ribbon, a little buckle, and, of course, a label with happy birthday on it, and it was ready to go.  I hope she'll  like it!

2 comments:

  1. Love your purples!! Are you planning to go to the quilt show in St. Marys? Do you want to go together?

    ReplyDelete