Monday, February 20, 2017

Falling down a rabbit hole...

I have SO many quilt-y things to work on, and the last thing I need is a new project - but that was before I looked on Instagram yesterday....
Yup, I saw multiple "Raspberry Kiss Blocks" - and I fell for them - hard!  So, what did I do?  This morning, I started pulling scraps to make "just a few".  Well, actually, I think I cut enough bright scrappy bits of fabric to make a twin-size quilt.  I didn't have a lot of time to work on the blocks today, but I did manage to make 12 to start.  I've only recently started compiling a stash of low-volume prints (I love this 3 Blind Mice print!)
so I may have to work on that before I can get too much more done...  What's that - I have to go fabric shopping??!!  
This probably won't be the final layout - and I have quite a few more blocks to assemble, but it's a start!

Linking up to Judy's Design Wall post, and also Cynthia's Oh Scrap post.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, what a wonderful rabbit hole to stumble into! Those are fun. I.....must.......resist........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute. But I will NOT fall into this hole. I already fell into the coin quilt hole this month. No wonder we have ufos

    ReplyDelete