Friday, February 17, 2017

On the Needles - 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize that 2 weeks had passed since I last posted!  We were able to get away for a few days over the last weekend, so that probably has something to do with it...  As well, both my father, and my MIL have been dealing with health issues that have taken up some of my time - and I had a nasty cold that zapped my energy for a few days too.
So, now that you've heard all my excuses, I do have a few things to share!  I managed to finish the baby sweater and hat for my friend - before the baby was born.  My friend was thrilled with the outfit - and as soon as she sews the buttons on the sweater, the baby can come!

I was also able to get quite a bit of knitting done on my grandsons sweaters!  (An 8 hour drive each way on our trip helped...).  The picture from 2 weeks ago clearly shows two sweaters, with one sleeve between them - and now, the sleeves have all been knit, added in to the sweaters, and the cabled yokes have been started.  I think I have to knit 5-6 cable repeats, and I'm 2 rows into the 2nd cable round.


I'm hoping to have them done for the end of the month to meet my Ravelry goal... to finish these 2 sweaters (on my way to finish 17 items in 2017).  I completed 3 in January; this will bring the total to 5 done!
Linking up to Judy's On the Needles report.

No comments:

Post a Comment