Saturday, March 8, 2014

More Teal Blocks!

I'm trying to keep up my routine for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt blocks - I showed you my Japanese x and + blocks last week, and today I have my teal/turquoise "Kickin' Stash" blocks.  I didn't realize that I had such a wide variety of teal fabrics - but it sure comes in handy for challenges like this!
Here are the 2 blocks I've done for today:
I also started another set of blocks for this challenge - it will make a completely different quilt than these blocks will - I hope to be able to share that project with you next week.

4 comments:

  1. So many lovely fabrics. You must have a wonderful stash to pull from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! Love your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely teal fabrics. I like this block.

    ReplyDelete