Monday, March 31, 2014

My March finish

Well, I'm not doing so well with my New Year's resolution to finish my projects with a few days to spare....  but does anyone ever really keep their resolutions?  Seriously, I'm still aiming for that - it just didn't happen this month.
However, I did finish quilting and binding my "Arrows" baby quilt.  It's going to be a gift for friends of my son - they're expecting their first baby in a few months.  They have no idea if it's a boy or girl, so this will be the gift if it's a boy, and I'll be making another quilt for a girl.  My son was home on the weekend, and he approves of the quilt, so that's the first hurdle behind me!
So, here it is:
I used 2 charm packs of Malka Dubrawsky's "Simple Marks Summer" for the arrows, and a coordinating orange for the border and binding.  I can't wait to find out if the baby's a boy or a girl!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is just a fabulous finish! Good for you!.

    ReplyDelete