Saturday, January 16, 2016

Knitting and Quilty 365 updates

Another week has flown by...  but, I managed to get a few things done!  I haven't had a lot of time to knit, but I'm making progress on the sweater that I'm knitting for the baby shower I'm attending Jan. 24th.  The back is done, and so are the sleeves!  Now comes the more difficult part - working up the cabled fronts of the sweater.  I've just got about 4 rows done, so not much to show there...  Here's the progress so far:

I'm also keeping up with my daily "Dancing Plus" blocks for Quilty 365 - these are the blocks for Jan. 13-16.  I've been putting the date on each block (on a seam on the back), so I'll have a reminder of what I chose for that day.  It's fun remembering the projects I made with these fabric scraps!


I'm linking up to Judy's "On the Needles" report.

No comments:

Post a Comment