Sunday, January 31, 2016

Rainbow Scrap Challenge (Jan.) and Quilty 365 Jan. wrap-up

Today is the last day of January, so I need to post my finishes for this month.  I managed to finish my last 3 Pieced Tulips blocks in January's colour of blue.  I mentioned a few days ago that the black blocks that I chose for the centers of the tulips don't show up too well with darker blue fabrics - you'll see what I mean in the center tulip:

I also finished the 8 Dancing Plus blocks for Jan. 24-31 - my January Quilty 365 goal.  Here are the last 8,

and here are all 31 blocks made for January.  I was telling a friend about this project, and she was concerned about needing fabric scraps to make blocks for a whole year, and especially not repeating any of the fabrics.  She obviously hasn't seen my stash!  I don't think I'll have a problem!

I'm off to link up with Angela's January RSC post.  I'm not sure if there will be a link-up post for the 365 Challenge...  

5 comments:

  1. You have been really busy! Love the tulip blocks. Spring is coming, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing circles, love that you're not. Great idea committing to something else. sorry I didn't think of that. Your blocks are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing circles, love that you're not. Great idea committing to something else. sorry I didn't think of that. Your blocks are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the circles. It's fun to see everyone's approach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun version of our circles!

    ReplyDelete